RS only answer IPV6 requests

• Hello Friends,

My environment SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition.

Running Reporting Services in Native Mode using RSWindowsNTLM as unique authentication method. Directly in the server console Report Server works ok, open everything, when I try to do the same thing from a workstation, the report server keeps asking authentication and goes blank, when I enable traces of the Report Server Services, I can see a lot of IPV6 address from the server are working ok, but when receives an IPv4 request goes directly to no answer. I do not understand this behavior and I do not see a clear path to fix this strange from the server ok but from workstation none environment.

Please any idea or explanation

Thanks a lot

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• UPDATE: Still no working from Workstations, I have made the following checks:

I have discarded network ip related problems and now I am focused in the authentication problem.

I have restored the authenticationtypes to Windows NTLM, Negotiate and Kerberos, the configuration file has been changed previously (I am inheriting this configuration).

I have switched from the Service Account to NetworkService and viceversa and no results.

Please, anyone that could give me an idea, would be higly appreciated.

Thank you very much again.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Lou.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Lou.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply