Report Server, Help with SQL, How to calculate NextRunTime for a subscription

• Unfortunately the SQL server does not give any value in the column NextRunTime

So can anyone provide the logic how to calculate the NextRunTime columns value.

USE ReportServer

GO

-----------------------------------------------------

WITH getScheduleInfo AS

(

SELECT

ReportName = CAT.[Name]

,ReportPath = CAT.[Path]

,SCH.RecurrenceType

,SCH.MinutesInterval

,SCH.DaysInterval

,SCH.WeeksInterval

,SCH.DaysOfWeek

,SCH.DaysOfMonth

,SCH.Month

,SCH.MonthlyWeek

,SCH.State

,SCH.NextRunTime

FROM dbo.Subscriptions AS SUB

INNER JOIN dbo.Users AS USR

ON SUB.OwnerID = USR.UserID

INNER JOIN dbo.[Catalog] AS CAT

ON SUB.Report_OID = CAT.ItemID

INNER JOIN dbo.ReportSchedule AS RS

ON SUB.Report_OID = RS.ReportID

AND SUB.SubscriptionID = RS.SubscriptionID

INNER JOIN dbo.Schedule AS SCH

ON RS.ScheduleID = SCH.ScheduleID

)

SELECT *

FROM getScheduleInfo

ORDER BY 1,2

• You need to join sysjobs and sysjobschedules and then get the next run date/time from sysjobschedules.

Sue

• Thanks,

Also I noticed the interface has changed. Can you help me with the editor. what set of tags should I use for displaying code ?

it used to be but it did not create a nice frame around the code. Is there another set of tags that I need to use. Please help

• The web site was been updated and they are working through the issues from all of the changes, data migration, etc.

I'm having issues with the code tags as well - the editor has the buttons like we used to have with the old site but it's not showing up for everyone. Trying to do it manually doesn't work well. Take a look at this thread and see if you have the same toolbar with the codes like we used to have - Steve posted a screenshot of what his looks like:

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/topic/sql-formatting-codesql-does-not-work-which-tag-should-be-used#post-3024931

I'm guessing you might be hitting the same thing and not seeing it - they'll get it fixed.

I've been just pasting everything for now.

Sue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply