Red Gate Ads

• Received my August 2008 SQL Server Magazine in the mail today. It, of course, had more ads for Red Gate Software. Someone needs to show Robin Dewson how to use his airplane cuff links. 🙂 Flipped back to the July issue and it was the same thing.

• :), passed along.

• I'm confused. What's wrong with the way Robin's wearing his cufflinks?

Is this down to some weird sartorial coriolis effect? Say, at the southern end of the Atlantic

conveyor - or Gulf stream - planes always point down the cuff, while at the northern

end of it they always fly up ?

Richard

• No, he is, indeed, wearing them on the shirt the correct, way...it's only the fact that he has 'em in the first place. 🙂 You see, I'm completely anti-cufflink. It's an inherited trait.

Now, a tie-tack made from a microchip with -matching- cufflinks, that I -might- be OK with. 🙂 I remember seeing that once back when I was 16 and had to wear a shirt-and-tie to work everyday (for minimum wage, no doubt!).

• Can I send you a pair? Guarantee you'll get a lot of pleasure from them.

Condition is you send us a photo wearing them;-)

• Go for it! I love getting things in the mail...it's like Christmas! 😉

All of my shirts have buttons, though...so I'll have to cufflink both of my arms together to make it work...should make for a -great- picture, though. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply