Question of the Day, 6/6/2003

• The was something funny in the choices for todays question, options 2 and 5 were identical as were 3 and 4.

• Actually look closer.

Go to Server Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by commas and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Server Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by spaces and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Client Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by commas and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Client Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by spaces and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server

Edited by - antares686 on 06/06/2003 08:26:49 AM

• quote:

Actually look closer.

Should have done this!!!

quote:

Go to Server Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by commas and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Server Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by spaces and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Client Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by commas and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

Go to Client Network Utilities and select TCP/IP and Properties. Type the ports, separated by spaces and apply the settings. Stop and start SQL Server.

I've selected the comma separated answer, but unfortunately didn't read carefully enough the beginning of each answer and hit the 'Go to Client...

Aargh!

I don't like that kind of question!

Cheers,

Frank

--
    Frank Kalis
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    Webmaster: http://www.insidesql.org/blogs
    My blog: http://www.insidesql.org/blogs/frankkalis/[/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply