Printing in PDF by default legal

• in SSRS there is way when i print PDF it print as Legal. I am sending email every morning  through PDF file.

When they print this report it by default it goes into Letter instead of legal, 

Really appreciate your help.

• sks_989 - Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:33 PM

in SSRS there is way when i print PDF it print as Legal. I am sending email every morning  through PDF file.

When they print this report it by default it goes into Letter instead of legal, 

Really appreciate your help.

In the report properties in design mode, try setting the page size, height and width.

Sue

• that i have already did but when i try to print it goes to letter i have to do manually as legal.

• sks_989 - Friday, March 15, 2019 7:15 AM

that i have already did but when i try to print it goes to letter i have to do manually as legal.

Yeah sizing it in design is as close as you can get - helps when the report is viewed before printing, using more interactively.
    When sending and opening on the client, most is going to be based on the client default printer settings.

Sue

• Thanks that what i thought there is no way we can do legal when client print document by default.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply