Out of memory error when I try to export an SSIS project in SSMS to an ispac

• Hey guys, when I go into ssms and open the integration Services Catalog folder, navigate to a project, right click it and left click on export it runs for some time but then I get an error saying out of memory. How can I correct this?

• Can you tell whether the error is generated locally, or on the server?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Also, can't you just regenerate the ispac from source control?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• I think its on my side. My SSMS crashes and restarts. As of now we dont have src control where im at. We're in the process of setting it up.

• dndaughtery wrote:

I think its on my side. My SSMS crashes and restarts. As of now we dont have src control where im at. We're in the process of setting it up.

Then try from another machine, or from the server itself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply