NULL Tests

• The same happened to me, I picked the first one (as both were the same) and I got a wrong answer

• Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

• mfagan12 - Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM

Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

+1
    Clearly a wrong set of answers.

• mfagan12 - Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM

Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

and here i was thinking I may be right just once :-0)  just once ..still  however I

got it wrong even though I selected the correct 1st option. πŸ™

• frederico_fonseca - Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:21 AM

small error on it as first 2 options are the same - did pick up one of the 2 set nulls off and got the wrong one

Same thing happened to me.

• Lee Nadelman - Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:46 AM

frederico_fonseca - Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:21 AM

small error on it as first 2 options are the same - did pick up one of the 2 set nulls off and got the wrong one

Same thing happened to me.

Same here

• got it right and got it wrong
    MicroSoft !!

• Never mind the duplicate answers. Under what circumstances would it be a good idea to have ANSI_NULLS set to OFF?

• Toreador - Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:00 AM

Never mind the duplicate answers. Under what circumstances would it be a good idea to have ANSI_NULLS set to OFF?

IMHO, never
     That is just chaos waiting to happen...

• Sorry everyone. I'm working to get this fixed.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Fixed it. Not sure how to deal with anyone's lost points though. Sorry. I'm new to this whole admin thing.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply