Nova Scotia SQL Developer Job Market

• Does anyone here have any idea what the job market in Nova Scotia is like for SQL Developers?

What about IT in general?

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• I guess you can check monster.ca to see (at least) how demands for SQL Server professional are like.

I love the summer of Nova Scotia.

• There's not a whole lot on Monster.ca right now, but that does not mean a whole lot.

I agree, the NS summers are nice, especially compared to midsouth USA, but they're short.

Alvin Ramard

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Try careerbeacon.com. I found this site the best for looking at jobs in the Atlantic Provinces.

Basically all government (local/provincial, probably not federal) and most major employers post here.

• Thank Penelope.

I found almost 250 IT jobs posted since Sept 1st. Unfortunately they're not all SQL related and not only in NS but that was a higher number than I expected.

Alvin Ramard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply