No Enterprise Manager in Yukon?

• I seem to recall a couple hints in articles to the effect of "we won't be seeing Enterprise Manger in Yukon". Anybody know anything about this?

(That is, anybody not bound by a non-disclosure agreement?)

"I met Larry Niven at ConClave 27...AND I fixed his computer. How cool is that?"

(Memoirs of a geek)

"I met Larry Niven at ConClave 27...AND I fixed his computer. How cool is that?"
    (Memoirs of a geek)

• Hard to tell what falls under the NDA. I've seen it in open sessions, so Im guessing the name itself isnt top secret. SQL Workbench replaces EM and QA, basically is the .Net IDE for SQL.

Andy

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/awarren/

• I found a bunch of articles on it but was hoping for something with pictures.

I also seem to recall having heard that we will be able to write in T-SQL using Visual Studio .NET 2003. Any idea if we will be able to use the debugger with it and step through a chunk of code line by line watching values etc.?

(Memoirs of a geek)

(Memoirs of a geek)

• I have the Yukon beta and I must say that im impressed!!!!!!

The interface looks a lot like Visual Studio and replaces EM,QA and allows MDX queries to be built in it.

If it aint broke don't fix it!

Andy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply