New Features in Reporting Services 2005

• I am also facing the same issue. Did u get the solution for this???

Thanks

• Need related advice on 2 points:

1. In my table properties, I have the "Header should remain visible while scrolling" checked. I have changed my header row to white from transparent, and I am still getting a flicker when scrolling through the report.

2. In same table, when I use the interactive sort option, and set my field, the functionality doesn't work.

Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated!

• Hi,

Give some message in the table property "NoRows". Then if there is no data it will display that message and it will not give any java script error.

Regards

Shiva.

• How do you get the "non scrolling headers" to work with a matrix?

• solson (3/26/2008)

Need related advice on 2 points:

1. In my table properties, I have the "Header should remain visible while scrolling" checked. I have changed my header row to white from transparent, and I am still getting a flicker when scrolling through the report.

I'm getting the same flicker effect - it is highly unpleasant, and I doubt our users will find it acceptable. We want to use RS instead of Business Objects for reporting whenever possible, but effects like this will kill that objective.

If anyone has a solution to this, I would greatly appreciate it.

regards, beth

• Hi,

1.Open the matrix table property

2. select the tab groups

3.Select the matrix group from row or columns.

4. Click Edit then un check the check box "Group Header should remain visible while Scrolling.

Let me know if u get any problem.

Regards

Shiva

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply