We have our own solving - special framework: Digital Data Cube (www.digitaldata3d.eu). This framework is focused on development of large database applications and implements many features. For example:
- simultaneously multi languages of data - with one database may work a lot of different users around of the world with different languages. Data are retrieved for required language of each user (must be translated). Count of used languages is not limited.
- Full history of change data - each change may be possible approved or rejected up to 49 levels. 50 level - change is approved.
- Implementation of the maker checker - maker is user who create record, checker is user who changed or approved the change of the record. Each of them has access rights and may be defined that checker can not approve the changes himself.
- Notes - to each record may be attached text notes (0 or more)
- Attachments - to each record may be attached binary attachments (0 or more) like is pdf, excel, images and so on.
- framework is prepared for multi-user environment - changes are protected before simultaneously editation of another user
and more and more other specific behaviours.
After training which is required is using of Digital Data Cube very easy with maximum elimination of errors in the source code.
Now we are redesigning our web sites for other language (En, Ge) for easily accessibility of other candidates. For more detail information, please, contact us on email@example.com