More Time to Certify

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item More Time to Certify

• I think Microsoft's response was wise to extend and adjust their certification platform due to the pandemic. If you're currently in pursuit of this certification track, or even just find it interesting, this provides a great opportunity to get it finished.

I recently (last month) earned my MCSE: Management and Data Analytics certification. The previous deadline of June 30th, 2020 pushed me to really sit down and learn and practice to get this done. Throughout the process, I learned so many new things. I was forced to practice working with features that I didn't work with day-to-day. Many of which, I found valuable and have transitioned into my current day-to-day workflow.

I don't think I'll continue working towards the other MCSAs associated with that track. I'm leaning towards more of the Azure role-based certifications as well. Many of these are still in beta, so I can't imagine they will be going away anytime soon. I'm currently interested in the Designing an Azure Data Solution exam. That one would really get me more outside of my comfort zone.

• I started looking through the Azure Learning Explorer. I should go through some of the Azure fundamentals. Learned quite a bit about Azure SQL, but not the core stuff as much.

https://azurecharts.com/learning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply