Mixing non group columns in between grouped columns? SSRS

• Hello guys like title suggest is it possible to do it in SSRS? I have some tablix that presents general data regarding customers and few columns regarding our interactions and I would like at last place to have grouped column regarding days since last interaction. Is it possible in ssrs?

• Guessing a bit here, but wouldn't that be easier to do in your SQL? This is pseudo--SQL but you could have something like this that would give you this information:
    DATEDIFF(DAY, MAX({Contact Date}) OVER (PARTITION BY {Customer ID}),GETDATE())

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• or do something kludgy like have a different dataset with the interaction data and do a lookup for what you wanted for the last few columns

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please follow Best Practices For Posting On Forums to receive quicker and higher quality responses

• That wasn't problem, but i would like that column could be at the end, since it is same for one customer. Because i would use condition coloring on the side because of my ocd.

• sebekkg - Friday, March 15, 2019 9:58 AM

That wasn't problem, but i would like that column could be at the end, since it is same for one customer. Because i would use condition coloring on the side because of my ocd.

Not sure I understand the problem here then. Think you need to do some more explaining,. and show the what you want your report to look like.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• I definitely needed to make it an example it would be like this:

and the result should be like this:

So I have in this example two columns in between grouped columns, and that was to my dilemma and question, how to do it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply