Microsoft SharePoint for DBA

• Hello Everyone,

Apologies.

I have a questions on Microsoft SharePoint that my question is not really related to this forum.

I'm newbiew to SharePoint and be assigned to take a role by my Supervisor.

Can anyone direct me to Microsoft SharePoint User Group, etc?

Many thanks in advance.

-Edwin

• I threw "Microsoft SharePoint User Group" into Bing, and found a couple that way.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Yes, there are several Microsoft SharePoint user groups out there when I seached in GOOGLE.

But not sure which SharePoint User Group is reliable sources and provides Microsoft Best Practice.

Thanks,

Edwin

• Look over their articles/forums/whatever the have, and see if it makes sense to you. See if the environment is friendly for newbies or hostile/arrogant. Try a few out, see which one gets you answers that work the best for you. Different folks have different needs.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply