Lots of Learning at SQL Bits

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Lots of Learning at SQL Bits

• I'll be at the conference on the Saturday but in a building a short walk from it the other three days working. This is the compromise that I have had to make and many of us, I suspect, have to make the choice of how and where to compromise each year.

I have made a preliminary selection of which sessions to attend and it is a difficult choice due to the interesting topics on offer and the quality of the presenters. I have selected content over speaker even though it is really tempting to do it the other way round.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!!!

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Gary Varga - Monday, February 20, 2017 1:20 AM

I'll be at the conference on the Saturday but in a building a short walk from it the other three days working. This is the compromise that I have had to make and many of us, I suspect, have to make the choice of how and where to compromise each year.

I have made a preliminary selection of which sessions to attend and it is a difficult choice due to the interesting topics on offer and the quality of the presenters. I have selected content over speaker even though it is really tempting to do it the other way round.

FYI- registration link is down for the event ...., but you had me curious enough to look....

• sthompson 3088 - Monday, February 20, 2017 7:21 AM

Gary Varga - Monday, February 20, 2017 1:20 AM

I'll be at the conference on the Saturday but in a building a short walk from it the other three days working. This is the compromise that I have had to make and many of us, I suspect, have to make the choice of how and where to compromise each year.

FYI- registration link is down for the event ...., but you had me curious enough to look....

MSDN says:

There are 3 conditions that can cause this error to be presented.

• The site has reached a billing limit and your site has been disabled.
    • The Website has been stopped in the portal.
    • The Azure Website has reached a resource quota limit that applies to either Free or Shared scale modes.

I am guess that it is 1 or 3.

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• This sounds like it would be fun and worth it. And I can't go. :crying:

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Because I am a 0.4 week employee and the buzzword is NoSQL my chances of attending the charged for days are zero. I will try and make the Saturday on my own behalf..

• Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

• I went on the Saturday last year of my own accord and I had a great time.

Thankfully I was able to convince my boss to send me this year, and I'm going Wednesday/Friday/Saturday 🙂

Really looking forward to it.

• Now registered for the Saturday. Now to work out the travel/accommodation logistics. As not company sponsored will have to be the budget variety.  🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply