Log Growing Pains

• Jeff Moden (5/27/2010)

That's the only excuse I have for not seeing this article until today and I'm sticking to it. 😛

I know this isn't as funny as I think it is, but whenever comes late to something, I always think it's because of Jeff's "300 baud" Modem.

• Jack Corbett (3/11/2010)

Nice article Jason. I'll be interested in what you find from Event Notifications.

Wow, this has been some time coming. I have not forgotten about the need to do that article. I was just now reviewing my articles and list of age old to-dos and this one popped back up. It might be as a part of a different project at this point - but it should be coming soon. 😉

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Hello,

Very good article Jason, I will use it to monitor the growth of the tempdb database.

I have a question, for my case should only change the line SET @ instanceName = 'tempdb' in SpaceUsed_perfmon procedure, is this correct?

Regards 🙂

Fernando Casas Osorio
  • fercasas (2/19/2013)

Hello,

Very good article Jason, I will use it to monitor the growth of the tempdb database.

I have a question, for my case should only change the line SET @ instanceName = 'tempdb' in SpaceUsed_perfmon procedure, is this correct?

Regards 🙂

Thank you.

Yes, change @instanceName to whichever DB you are monitoring. In hindsight, this really should have been more aptly named @DBName.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply