Locating SSIS packages within SSISDB

• A colleague is away travelling and an SSIS package they manage has started failing. I have opened up SSIS on the server and cannot see this package listed under either within file system or MSDB.

When I look at the failing SQL job the step executes the package at a location that begins with /ssisdb/

I can see this database in SSMS but I want to be able to view all executions for the package to try and get some hints as to why it may be failing as suggested by the failed job "To view the details for the execution, right-click on the Integration Services Catalog, and open the [All Executions] report"

• Hi

The package will not be in SSISDB - it will be in Integration Services Catalog - which will be below all the database as a separate twistie

• As @Taps said, you'll find the packages under Integration Services Catalogs when you connect to the Data Engine. Like you see in the below where I can a few packages in the "Autoload" Project.

SSISDB Location

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• I see it now thanks. I expected to see it in SSIS rather than SSMS!

• @Taps wrote:

Hi The package will not be in SSISDB - it will be in Integration Services Catalog - which will be below all the database as a separate twistie

SSISDB is the Integration Services catalog.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply