Loading data from any source inc. API

• All

I am not sure which forum i should post this into as this is more generic question.

We have requirement of loading data from various source and SSIS has been used to load data from text, csv, excel, XML etc. However there are many manual processes where individual needs to login to portal and download a file and then SSIS package can pick up. This is not ideal for any developer. One of the option to automatically download this is by using robotic tools like UiPath however the organisation is moving towards consuming data via API which is right.

I am just wondering if there are any tools in the market which can be used to load the data from any source (i.e. excel, API, web service, etc.). As per example if we need to get data from API then we can configure the detail like API link, method, return dataset format, username, password etc. and the tool can download the data into specific folder or import into SQL. One of the solution is to write .net code to read data from API but this needs to be replicated for each API source and could be time consuming.

Thanks

Vijay

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply