Linked server Return only 2 ROWS!!!

• I have SOLIDDB as a linked server in SQL. When I query, however it only returns the first two rows. Any ideas? Here is there query. There 950 rows, but only returning two.

SELECT IP_Hostname FROM Openquery(OVDB_MON37, 'select IP_Hostname FROM NNM_Nodes') as sdf

RESULTS:

• Try modifying the linked server configuration and change the following server options:

Collation Compatible

Use Remote Collation

Change the first parameter from it's current setting (defaults to False) and try your query. If that does not work, set it back and change the second parameter. If that does not work - try changing both and see if that corrects the problem.

Jeff

Jeffrey Williams
    “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

How to post questions to get better answers faster
    Managing Transaction Logs

• Were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same problem and I've got both:

Collation Compatible

Use Remote Collation

set to TRUE

• Jeffrey Williams-493691 (5/22/2008)

Try modifying the linked server configuration and change the following server options:

Collation Compatible

Use Remote Collation

Change the first parameter from it's current setting (defaults to False) and try your query. If that does not work, set it back and change the second parameter. If that does not work - try changing both and see if that corrects the problem.

Jeff

Jeff:

I'm having the same issues between SQL Server 2008 R2 and SolidDB 6.3. I've tried every combination of TRUE and FALSE with those two settings on the Linked Server in SQL and haven't been able to get it to return more than two (2) rows when I can count and see 4 records.

What else am I missing?

Thanks,

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply