Index Breakdown

• You are correct that fixed that.. Not sure How I missed that apologies..

• Also great article.. I have never found a good explanation of these column meanings so this wasa very useful article!

• Good, glad you liked it. 🙂

• This looks promising. I'm going to give it a try.

• Enjoy!

• Thanks for the good work on this script.

• Thanks! Much appreciated. 🙂

• Thank you.

Is it possible to add table_locks to this (similar to the existing row_locks and page_locks)? I'm working with a legacy db that has old code where table locks are performed. I'd like to be able to identify those in this output.

Many thanks in advance.

Sid

-Sidster
    "You can have it done cheap, done well, or done fast. Pick two."

• ss1011 (12/31/2015)

Thank you.

Is it possible to add table_locks to this (similar to the existing row_locks and page_locks)? I'm working with a legacy db that has old code where table locks are performed. I'd like to be able to identify those in this output.

Many thanks in advance.

Sid

From which table / field would this be sourced from? I do not see anything in sys.indexes.

• I had been using this script in a past life for the past 3 years, and thought I had lost it forever. I forgot from whence it came! In my new life only 2 weeks now, and to find this little gem again is a real perk for my day!

• SQL_ME_RICH (2/4/2016)

I had been using this script in a past life for the past 3 years, and thought I had lost it forever. I forgot from whence it came! In my new life only 2 weeks now, and to find this little gem again is a real perk for my day!

Glad you find it useful! 🙂

• Turned out to be pretty good, thanks again.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply