Hypervisor

• Excellent question, Steve, but you might want to take more time in considering your categories. When the category is Virtualization, and only one of the answers is related to virtualization, that's a bit of a giveaway (although I did know the answer before I saw the options).

+1 to Richard Warr for the best reply so far. LOL :hehe:

• Good question, Steve.

But too easy because the first three options are too obviously wrong and there are only 4 options in all.

Everyone knows that

(i) the speed doubling switch on certain machines is not the hypervisor, but the NOLOCK Button, greatly popular with DBAs who know that accuracy is utterly unimportant compared to performance.

(ii) the SQL which cuts compilation time for queries is the experimental System Quantum Levelling technolology which uses quantum mechanical methods to carry out all possible compilation methods in parallel and pass on the first complete compiled query for execution. This new SQL can be used to compile F# amd C# as well as to compile Structured Query Language.

(iii) the latest SQL PDW is the RDB SnyperVisor, the MS product competing mainly with the FN Herstal P90 as (a) a means to eliminate snipers who target DBAs and (b) a means to deal with the DBAs mentioned at (i) above.

Tom

• Dave62 (8/29/2014)

Thanks for the question Steve!

I was hoping one of the answers was going to be "A supervisor who had too much caffeine".

:hehe:

Enjoy!

+1

• SQLRNNR (8/29/2014)

Stuart Davies (8/29/2014)

Easy end to the weeks - thanks

+1

+2

Not all gray hairs are Dinosaurs!

• Not easy 2 me, so had to do some R&D before answering, but it`s always good to learn new staff.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy
    SQL Server Database Consultant

• Miles Neale (8/29/2014)

SQLRNNR (8/29/2014)

Stuart Davies (8/29/2014)

Easy end to the weeks - thanks

+1

+2

+1

Thanks

• Gazareth (8/29/2014)

Easy one, thanks Steve.

I think one of the options should have been 'A supervisor of supervisors' though 🙂

+1

• Dave62 (8/29/2014)

Thanks for the question Steve!

I was hoping one of the answers was going to be "A supervisor who had too much caffeine".

:hehe:

Enjoy!

Love it!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply