How to Retrieve the next record after clicking the next button

• Hi ,

Special Day.

Please help me to get the next record in my table after clicking the next button.

Thanks

Manni

• Not enough information, my friend. Remember we can only see what you post.

Are you writing an application? If true,which language?

Or maybe reporting services?

Do you have any code you tried so far? Are you using data bound controls?

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• Hi,

Here we are working for Quiz application So one Question autoId we given statically, Now we want to move next Question in the table by pressing Next button after answering that question we want move to next question by pressing Next button like this we want So how to write Query for move to next record.

Thanks

Manni

• My questions still apply;without details on what you have,what technology and what you've tried, i cannot give you any more advice than "the next button needs to retrieve the next item"

Its up to you to provide the voluntters here with enoigh information to offer help: since you are more familiar with the requirements, what did you find via tootle?

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply