How to load data into SAP BW 7.3 from SQL Server using SSIS

• Hi,

I am using SSIS visual studio 2012 to load data into SAP Bi 7.3. I am using MS Connector 1.1. On the SAP BI Destination Screen when I need to look up the Infopackage/InfoSource, the DataSource created in SAP BW 7.3 is not visible but infosource created in same BW serverusing 3.X optionis visible. Is this a known issue with SAP BI Destination? or am I not doing some steps correctly Connection is ok and I am able to load data to this 3.X version of infosource. Kindly let me know Any guide to best practices for connecting to SAP BI to SSIS.

Thanks,

Siva

• I don't think SAP BI Destination is a component provided out of the box , you probably have a custom component installed. Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what your seeing along with which version of SSDT your using?

Jayanth Kurup[/url]

• HI Jayanth,

I have attached version and issue details.

in the screenshot, I am able to see source fields (SQL table field in left side) but not able to see any destination Fields (of SAP BW info objects in right side).

Version:

Thanks,

Siva

• Sorry it took so long , have you tried manually adding the output columns via Advanced editior

Jayanth Kurup[/url]

• We don't have any option for adding fields.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply