How to get percent of subtotal

• Please see attached example. I'm trying to get the percent of subtotal onto my report. I've attached a screenshot of SSRS in design view and sample results.

• NineIron - Friday, October 27, 2017 9:45 AM

Please see attached example. I'm trying to get the percent of subtotal onto my report. I've attached a screenshot of SSRS in design view and sample results.

That attachment is not a picture, it's a zip file. You aren't going to find anyone that'll be happy to open that (from an untrusted source).

If you want to include picture, you can paste these straight into your post. Explain what you need with words though please. "percent of subtotal" means nothing on its own.

Thanks,

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• My bad. I use another forum and they require zip files. I would like to get the percent of the Subtotal so, How do I divide the value in [PtCount] by the Subtotal [Sum(PtCount)] value and that expression goes in the highlighted textbox.

• I may be recalling incorrectly, but, I think that SUM at that point will still be within your grouping. You should just be able to do:
    =Fields!PtCount.Value / Sum(Fields!PtCount.Value)

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• The result is 1.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply