Help!! SSis package corruption error

• Hi All,

I have a big problem.

I built the deployment utility of my ssis package to deploy it in production.

After that, I created the configuration file where I select the connections string and the password connection.

But I don't know why, now I have an error on my package?

Impossible to open it. i have an error : SSIS package corrupted.

Someone know how to save my package. I have not a copy !!!!!

Thank U

• Can you post the complete error message?

Also try to open the package from another system.

Regards,

Ganesh

• Please post the error you are getting.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Thank U for your answers!!

These are message that I get when I want to open my ssis files:

TITRE : Microsoft Visual Studio

------------------------------

There were errors while the package was being loaded.

The package might be corrupted.

See the Error List for details.

BOUTONS :

OK

Erreur1Error loading ChargementACSEL2.dtsx: Node "DTSConfiguration" is not a valid node. This happens when saving fails. F:\BIOPOCD\Partage\AU_BIOPOCD\ACSEL_2\SSIS_ACSEL2\SSIS_ACSEL2\ChargementACSEL2.dtsx11

Erreur2Error loading 'ChargementACSEL2.dtsx' : The package failed to load due to error 0xC0011001 "The runtime object cannot be loaded from the specified XML node. This happens when trying to load a package or other object from an XML node that is not of the correct type, such as a non-SSIS XML node.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails. .F:\BIOPOCD\Partage\AU_BIOPOCD\ACSEL_2\SSIS_ACSEL2\SSIS_ACSEL2\ChargementACSEL2.dtsx11

• I also recently got this CPackage::LoadFromXML fails error message and was unable to open my package... few of the comments i found on the net was ,

1) Set the Run64BitRuntime property to false in Project Properties under Debugging option

2) DTSEXEC is not referring to the latest version.. i.e., there might be SQL2005 and SQL2008 installed in the same system creating conflicts...

I tried the following:

Copied the package and solution to another system on the network and tried to open it locally. It opened fine without any errors. So, I went ahead and reinstalled SQL 2008 Integration services in my development system and found that the problem got fixed.

You can also try the same options and check out...

Regards,

Ganesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply