Greatful for SQL Server resources like this one

• :w00t::w00t:

(( And YES!!, I realized I misspelled grateful as soon as I hit the post button ))

I just wanted to express how grateful I am for having SQL Server resources available on the internet like this one and others. I am involved in DB2, Oracle, Teradata, & SQL Server programming and believe me when I tell you that trying to find the answer to a question you have about SQL Server is SOOOOOOO much easier than these other RDBM's. I'm not saying that they're not faster, cheaper, easier to manage, etc.... I'm just saying that when you have a questions/problem/challenge, there are many more resources out there for SQL Server that are actually helpful. The entire community is friendlier and more apt to extend themselves to help somebody. That in itself will keep me programming primarily on SQL Server.

David

• SumOfDavid (3/28/2010)

... I am involved in DB2, Oracle, Teradata, & SQL Server programming and believe me when I tell you that trying to find the answer to a question you have about SQL Server is SOOOOOOO much easier than these other RDBM's. I'm not saying that they're not faster, cheaper, easier to manage, etc ...

I'm comfortable saying that... 😀

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    Proactive Performance Solutions, Inc.
    [/font]
    [font="Verdana"] "Performance is our middle name."[/font]

• Ain't it nice! You are right, the folks who contribute here do a wonderful and valuable job. Thanks to all!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply