Graphical analysis of SSRS report usage with Grafana

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Graphical analysis of SSRS report usage with Grafana

Alessandro Alpi
    CTO Engage IT Services S.r.l.
    DBA | Team Leader
    Microsoft MVP - Data platform
    [MCP] [MCITP]

• Grafana looks nice! Have you looked at other tools too and made an evaluation or was it a no brainer to use Grafana?

• This article is interesting, but needs some additional proofreading to smooth out the grammar and typo issues.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• liebesiech wrote:

Grafana looks nice! Have you looked at other tools too and made an evaluation or was it a no brainer to use Grafana?

hi liebesiech,

to be honest, I tried to use SSRS web portal itself and other "monitoring tools" (with the capability of writing custom queries). Grafana is the result of a technology selection made while I was preparing a session for an event 🙂

No big effort, no deep development. Just write and try on a portal hosted by my machine. A real killer app.

Alessandro Alpi
    DBA | Team Leader
    [MCP] [MCITP]

• Phil Parkin wrote:

This article is interesting, but needs some additional proofreading to smooth out the grammar and typo issues.

You're right. Something went wrong with the review process and this is the result. Please pardon me, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Alessandro Alpi
    DBA | Team Leader
    [MCP] [MCITP]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply