Freeze Columns in SSRS 2008 Tablix

• Help!! I am trying to freeze multiple row groups (columns) in a tablix in SSRS 2008. According to BOL, you can do this by setting the FixedData property to True for the top most (static) tablix member (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc281227.aspx). However, I have multiple row groups and I have set every combination of the FixedData property to True that I can think of.

I keep getting this error no matter what FixedData property I set or combination thereof:

The tablix 'table1' has an incorrectly set FixedData property within the TablixRowHierarchy. Only the outermost TablixMembers in a hierarchy can have FixedData set to true.

I first tried to set the top (static) fixed data property to TRUE and got the same error. Then I tried all of the (static)s, then I tried a all of the (static)s above the row groups. Nothing really seems to work.

In the attached screenshot, you can see the Advnced Mode of the groups that I have and also the first 3 columns of the tablix I am working with. The documentation on how to do this is pretty sparse, so I am hoping this forumn can help.

• Have you tried just setting the top static? Seeing if it works...and then slowing adding frozen rows?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply