Free Two User License SourceGear Vault Professional

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Free Two User License SourceGear Vault Professional

• Just pointing out that the link provided says that the offer is valid until June 30, 2011.

• Yep, I quote from their website

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid until June 30, 2011. Limit two free Vault Pro licenses per company or institution. Not for resale. All vouchers must be redeemed through the SourceGear Customer Service Portal. SourceGear reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.

All the best,

Roland

• Hi Roland,

I'm John O'Neill with SourceGear, the company that made the free Vault Pro offer.

You're quite right -- the page had an error this morning, stating that the offer was good through June 30th. We corrected that as soon as we noticed it, and now the page reads, "This offer is good until August 30th."

Anyone who requested a voucher for their free licenses before the correction will have no trouble redeeming it. The only error was in the wording on the download page.

Sorry for any confusion. I'm happy to answer any questions about the free Vault Pro licenses. You can reach me at john@sourcegear.com.

Regards,

John O'Neill

SourceGear

• Am I the only one that is getting NOWHERE with this? I havent been able to get the voucher, just keep hitting one error after another.

• Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear you're receiving errors! Can you tell me any more about them? What browser are you using?

The promotion seems to be going very well at our end - I've received only one other report of a user experiencing anything unusual, and we've given away hundreds of free licenses in the past week.

Thanks for posting here. Could you please contact me at john@sourcegear.com? I'll send you a voucher personally, and make sure you get your free licenses.

John

John O'Neill

SourceGear

• Pretty much the same John, seems an endless cycle of getting nowhere to obtain a voucher/license!?!

Did anyone get a free license?

• Hi ubeauty,

Sorry to hear that. But I'm glad you let me know.

Over 700 users have received a free license so far. Sorry you weren't one of them. Drop me a note at john@sourcegear.com with your e-mail address, and I'll send you a free voucher today.

John

• Hi John

All sorted you'd already responded to my email

Many thanks

Karl 🙂

• Hi,

How do you get the voucher, the article has a link for more information that is redirecting back to the areticle.

Thanks

Bert

• Hi Bert!

Thanks for pointing out the problem in the reminder notification. You can request a voucher for two free licenses of Vault Pro here:

http://promotions.sourcegear.com/vouchers/new/

Cheers,

John

• Thanks for the link

• Hi Bert,

Sorry about the broken link. It appears to be working correctly now.

Please let us know if you continue to experience an issue.

Thanks,

Tonya Nunn

SourceGear

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply