For loop in C# script component

• Hi Everyone,I have a script task calling a sequence container. What i would like to do is execute a for loop inside c# script component and for each loop calls sequence container. Script task and Execute package task are in the same package. Script task is  setting value of 2 variables and then exiting which calls seq container but now I want to have a for loop inside script component and get the control back to script component which will execute sequence container again. is there any good link to do that?

ssis

• Firstly, please note that a Script Component is different from a Script Task – the names are not interchangeable. You are talking only about script tasks here (script components appear only in data flows).

You can't do that. Instead, you may be able to use the script task (or the Expression task) to set variables which are used by your FOR container.

Or you can add another script task within the FOR container.

The FOR container can contain the SEQUENCE container.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply