Flyway

• Have been taken directly to this survey several times after clicking on a topic and getting a "whoops that topic does not exist anymore" error message, have replied to survey several times as that seems the only way to move on!! Probably skewed survey results! Android version 7.0 using chrome, do I get extra points for answering several times lol??

• Do you have an example of a page that's redirected you to that?

• Sadly not, things have moved on and the ordering is still based on something different to posts(?). Having said that others must have seen the ability to keep answering a survey! Just pleased it is not an anti brexit survey!! (Being in the uk)

• Dave Convery wrote:

Do you have an example of a page that's redirected you to that?

I'm currently getting that message when trying to view my own profile.

Drew

J. Drew Allen
    Business Intelligence Analyst
    Philadelphia, PA

• drew.allen wrote:

Dave Convery wrote:

Do you have an example of a page that's redirected you to that?

I'm currently getting that message when trying to view my own profile.

Drew

I get the "Oops! That page can’t be found."

if I try to view my profile.

It didn't work earlier yesterday, then worked for awhile but seems to be broke again.

• Profiles broke today. Someone is looking at this.

• Thanks for all of your efforts with the website and staying on top of the issues. I realize it's a huge undertaking and a PITA at this point.

If nothing else, the week will go by fast

• Sue_H wrote:

Thanks for all of your efforts with the website and staying on top of the issues. I realize it's a huge undertaking and a PITA at this point. If nothing else, the week will go by fast

+ 1

Sometimes when pointing out things that seem not quite right it can seem like criticism, but everyone appreciates the time effort and commitment you are all giving to this community.

• Thanks all. You shouldn't be seeing the Flyway poll except on the homepage now - it was rendering at jumbo-size on 404 pages on mobile.

• Minor issue, but wonder if I am the only one to notice the site logos have disappeared?

Apologies, this should have been new post........Not sure what went wrong......

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  HappyGeek. Reason: Posted as reply

• Should be fixed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply