Few questions about cloud computing course

• Hi I'm currently doing a networks management degree level 7. I'm in the final year of the level 7 and I'm the only one in the course who wants to go onto the level 8 add on cloud computing and infrastructure.

1: would the college still do the course if I was the only one who applied for it? If not is there another college I Could go to in the country to do this https://100001.onl/.

2:Am I stupid for wanting to do it, everyone else in the course wants to leave after this one and work.

3:how is the job market for cloud computing be it here or abroad.

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to put this I'm just worrying about my future.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  ohanquels.
  • To be honest, your post sounds like a prelude to spam for some place that offers training.  For example, why wouldn't YOU just ask the college you're going to for question 1?  And if you don't know the job market for question 3 after you've achieved a "level 7" (whatever that's supposed to mean), why did you blindly stay in the degree program for "networks management" for so long and are looking for "level 8"?

And question 2 sounds like a setup for spam for "Look!  Here's how to have your cake and eat it too"!

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• ohanquels wrote:

Hi I'm currently doing a networks management degree level 7. I'm in the final year of the level 7 and I'm the only one in the course who wants to go onto the level 8 add on cloud computing and infrastructure.

1: would the college still do the course if I was the only one who applied for it? If not is there another college I Could go to in the country to do this.

2:Am I stupid for wanting to do it, everyone else in the course wants to leave after this one and work.

3:how is the job market for cloud computing be it here or abroad.

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to put this I'm just worrying about my future.

I'll bite.

1. No idea. Ask.
    2. Are you stupid for wanting to learn more? No.
    3. There is an absolutely enormous demand for cloud knowledge. I've no idea where "here" is, but, doesn't matter. All of "here" on the planet has a need for cloud computing knowledge.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply