Fascination with numbers

• LOL. Nice dinner story.

No great significance to this number, but since this thread popped up today, 3,000 is on my mind. I've been a Yankees fan my whole life and Derek Jeter is about to get to 3,000 hits (3 away as of this morning), and become the first Yankee to do that while playing his whole career for the team.

• Ninja's_RGR'us (5/3/2011)

Thanks for the not posting... allowed me to steal the #5 spot in the last 30 days :-D.

Now I know this is going to cost me... but this is captured forever too!

Hey Ninja,

Just reading back through your demonstration on how to bloat your post count and saw this picture you posted...

You're a smart guy... at least you seem to be... so my question is this. Why do you need a WoW leveling guide bookmark?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Forum posting etiquette.[/url] Get your answers faster.

• calvo (7/11/2011)

Ninja's_RGR'us (5/3/2011)

Thanks for the not posting... allowed me to steal the #5 spot in the last 30 days :-D.

Hey Ninja,

Just reading back through your demonstration on how to bloat your post count and saw this picture you posted...

You're a smart guy... at least you seem to be... so my question is this. Why do you need a WoW leveling guide bookmark?

Look again, it's not a bookmark!

I was doing marketing test.

• Ninja's_RGR'us (7/11/2011)

calvo (7/11/2011)

Hey Ninja,

D'Oh! Foiled by the Ad-Bar!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Forum posting etiquette.[/url] Get your answers faster.

• calvo (7/11/2011)

Ninja's_RGR'us (7/11/2011)

calvo (7/11/2011)

Hey Ninja,

D'Oh! Foiled by the Ad-Bar!

Make that 3 times. The software is call roboform. It saves and fills out your info (name, e-mail, etc) so you don't have to waste time typing it out.

• OCTom (3/10/2011)

Do you have a fascination with numbers? quote]

Since computer science oriented people are, on average, more logical and ordered in their thinking, it makes sense that we would find the natural beauty of number more appealing than a "normie".

I used to do prime number sieves on long car trips when I was 10 or 12. I get a little rush when my odometer has a palindrome or rolls over to a nice round number. I count things, not obsessively, but as a matter of course. I prefer order to chaos in my work and home environment.

All of this makes me, and I suspect the original poster, just about average - for a computer scientist.

However, if you've kept a running sum of the total ascii code values of the letters of this post, you might consider seeing someone. 😉

[font="Verdana"]Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.[/font]
    Connect to me on LinkedIn

• Here's another nice one :

• Ninja's_RGR'us (7/27/2011)

Here's another nice one : quote]

Now that was just plain beautiful!

[font="Verdana"]Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.[/font]
    Connect to me on LinkedIn

• And another one almost just as beautiful!

And this is my 17K post :w00t:.

• This is really my day :w00t:... back to #1 yeah #2.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply