Fantasy Football 2018

• Lynn Pettis - Thursday, January 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Yea, good luck making that happen.  Pretty sure the one time I did make the draft, though, is when I ended in the bottom 6 maybe even in 12th place.

Maybe we let you auto-draft but bar you from any player transfers throughout the season.

• Sequelsurfer - Friday, January 4, 2019 4:41 AM

Lynn Pettis - Thursday, January 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Yea, good luck making that happen.  Pretty sure the one time I did make the draft, though, is when I ended in the bottom 6 maybe even in 12th place.

Maybe we let you auto-draft but bar you from any player transfers throughout the season.

Naw.  It needs to be fair.  I can't help it if I manage to make a few good moves during the season.  Some out there make many moves during the season where I just try to fill spots due to an injury or a bye week.

• Lynn Pettis - Friday, January 4, 2019 9:36 AM

Sequelsurfer - Friday, January 4, 2019 4:41 AM

Naw.  It needs to be fair.  I can't help it if I manage to make a few good moves during the season.  Some out there make many moves during the season where I just try to fill spots due to an injury or a bye week.

You're just very good at it Lynn  we need to slow you down.

• Sequelsurfer - Friday, January 4, 2019 3:48 PM

Lynn Pettis - Friday, January 4, 2019 9:36 AM

Sequelsurfer - Friday, January 4, 2019 4:41 AM

You're just very good at it Lynn  we need to slow you down.

Not like I study player stats, I don't.  My choices during the season are just guesses at the time.  I honestly don't pay that much attention to football.

• Sorry for delays in ending the season. I'll get prizes out tomorrow. Congrats to the top 3. If there's a chance your email has moved or you want the prize elsewhere, drop me a pm or email.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor - Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Sorry for delays in ending the season. I'll get prizes out tomorrow. Congrats to the top 3. If there's a chance your email has moved or you want the prize elsewhere, drop me a pm or email.

No changes in mine.

• Mine still the same

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor - Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Sorry for delays in ending the season. I'll get prizes out tomorrow. Congrats to the top 3. If there's a chance your email has moved or you want the prize elsewhere, drop me a pm or email.

Mine changed:

dan@imgonnawinnextyearsSSCFFLandSteveowesmelunch.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Prizes Out

• For those following this thread: https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/2015927/SSC-Fantasy-Football-2019

Viewing 10 posts - 316 through 324 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply