Error running SSIS package

• thank u all

I'll try then I'll tell u

• when put this Instruction

GRANT EXECUTE ON MSDB.dbo.sp_dts_getpackage to [MyUser]

I get this error

Msg 4610, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

You can only grant or revoke permissions on objects in the current database.

• I've created user before , so all access to db does with no mistake

only Package

and I've windows authentcation

• OK, something like this then:

Use MSDB

Go

GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.sp_dts_getpackage to 'MyUser'

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 2

Incorrect syntax near 'USWA\ASPNET'.

• Sorry, remove single quotes and try again.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• reem_kn (3/3/2011)

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 2

Incorrect syntax near 'USWA\ASPNET'.

Try using the GUI in SSMS to do this task. Go to the Securables tab of the specific user in the MSDB database, click Search... In the pop-up, select All objects of the types... and click OK. In the following window, select stored procedures.

In the Editor window, you will see all stored procedures. Locate the one you need, select it, and in the screen below check the EXECUTE box. Click OK.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Phil Parkin (3/3/2011)

Sorry, remove single quotes and try again.

Dammit, if that is the solution, I've wasted 5 minutes of my life typing an answer while continuously checking the SSMS GUI to see what to do.

:doze:

• Koen Verbeeck (3/3/2011)

Phil Parkin (3/3/2011)

Dammit, if that is the solution, I've wasted 5 minutes of my life typing an answer while continuously checking the SSMS GUI to see what to do.

🙂 thanks for making me laugh this dull cold afternoon.

• Phil Parkin (3/3/2011)

wow , it's worked

really thank u very^10000000 much and really sorry I didn't notice that

• Phil Parkin (3/3/2011)

Koen Verbeeck (3/3/2011)

Phil Parkin (3/3/2011)

🙂 thanks for making me laugh this dull cold afternoon.

Yeah, you can laugh all you want, it is not your life that is wasted away 😀 :hehe:

• Hi All,

We are trying to find the last execution time of SSIS packages in SSIS 2005, using trace on sp "sp_dts_getpackage". While it is giving results only for DTS packages, it does not capture the SSIS package run. Can someone confirm that the same sp "sp_dts_getpackage" is used for calling both DTS and SSIS packages in SQL 2005 version ?

• Hi All,

I am trying to find out the last execution time of DTS/SSIS packages on a SSIS 2005 server, by enabling trace on the sp "sp_dts_getpackage".While it gives results for DTS packages, it does not capture any executions of SSIS packages. Can someone confirm if the same sp "sp_dts_getpackage" is used for calling both DTS and SSIS packages in 2005 version ?

• santhoshmj84 - Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:30 AM

Hi All,

I am trying to find out the last execution time of DTS/SSIS packages on a SSIS 2005 server, by enabling trace on the sp "sp_dts_getpackage".While it gives results for DTS packages, it does not capture any executions of SSIS packages. Can someone confirm if the same sp "sp_dts_getpackage" is used for calling both DTS and SSIS packages in 2005 version ?

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    As your post is not directly relevant to this thread, can I suggest that you create a brand new thread?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply