Entrepreneurial Opportunity - Looking to possibly partner with someone on one-off projects

• Good Morning:
    I'm looking to network with SQL/ETL developers, particularly those who have a healthcare background, and pick their brain about what might be a good entrepreneurial opportunity.  I'm currently employed as a project manager and have a business/operations management background, so I'd only be looking to start a side project to begin with.

Looking forward to starting a conversation.

Thanks,

• kkoch - Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:52 AM

Good Morning:
    I'm looking to network with SQL/ETL developers, particularly those who have a healthcare background, and pick their brain about what might be a good entrepreneurial opportunity.  I'm currently employed as a project manager and have a business/operations management background, so I'd only be looking to start a side project to begin with.

Thanks,

Are you looking for people to give you advice on what types of projects to start?

Or do you have a project in mind that you'd like to start and need advice?

It's not quite clear from your post what you're looking for. Also, what is the rate you're willing to pay for this consult?

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin - Friday, March 1, 2019 11:33 AM

kkoch - Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:52 AM

Good Morning:

Thanks,

Are you looking for people to give you advice on what types of projects to start?

It's not quite clear from your post what you're looking for. Also, what is the rate you're willing to pay for this consult?

I apologize if I was vague. I'm looking to connect with entrepreneurial-types who have, perhaps, considered taking on side work and would like to partner with an individual with a wealth of management experience.  My background is in healthcare, so that is a natural fit for me, but I'm open to any ideas.  If you'd like more detail, feel free to IM me or contact me at kkoch@qcodellc.com.

Thanks.

• kkoch - Friday, March 1, 2019 11:57 AM

Brandie Tarvin - Friday, March 1, 2019 11:33 AM

kkoch - Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:52 AM

Good Morning:

Thanks,

I apologize if I was vague. I'm looking to connect with entrepreneurial-types who have, perhaps, considered taking on side work and would like to partner with an individual with a wealth of management experience.  My background is in healthcare, so that is a natural fit for me, but I'm open to any ideas.  If you'd like more detail, feel free to IM me or contact me at kkoch@qcodellc.com.

Thanks.

It sounds like you're not sure what you want to do other than get together with someone to start a business and you're hoping that the someone has an idea you can piggyback off of. If that's the case, I suggest you look for existing small businesses to see if they have job openings.

If I'm wrong, feel free to say so. But as you haven't actually answered yes or no to any of my questions, I don't think you're going to get much of a response to your question.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Thanks for your input, but I've already had a handful of individuals message me to discuss.

• Send me a private message with a quick outline of what you have in mind.  I've been doing ETL for a rather long time, as well as a crap ton of reporting.  I'll let you know if there's a good match...

Steve (aka sgmunson) 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Rent Servers for Income (picks and shovels strategy)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply