Enterprise Manager - Diagrams

• Hi.  I'm attempting to use the Create Database Diagram Wizard to create a diagram in Enterprise Manager.  When clicking the Finish button I get an error message that says "OpenClipboard Failed", and the diagram is not created.

I'm stumped and would appreciate any insight you can provide.

Thanks in advance!

• Chris - couple of suggestions - try opening the clipboard by typing in "clipbrd" in the run command window and see if that opens it...?!?!

Alternately (or simultaneously) - if you have a lot of windows/applications open, try closing them before clicking on "Finish"...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I appreciate the suggestion.

Per your suggestion, I typed "clipbrd" in the run command window and received an error message that said "Windows cannot find clipbrd." ???

However, I did try creating a database diagram again this morning, and it worked fine.  No other applications were open, but I could have sworn that the only other application open when I was having this problem yesterday was Windows Explorer (maybe I'm mistaken). 

I'd love to know what was causing the error yesterday, but the important thing is that it's working now.

Thanks again!

• Well - if you ever find out, do post the result so we can all remain "informed"...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply