Drive Space Monitoring Gets An Update

• I have attached the script to the article.

My apologies.

• Thanks.....

Paul M.

• The script is linked to in a zipfile at the bottom of the article. It's under the "Resources" heading and it's called DiskSpaceStats.zip.

FYI, I wrote a part 2 to this article on my blog at http://shaunjstuart.com/archive/2010/10/im-published/[/url] which details how I used the data this collects to make a SSRS report.

Shaun

• Very cool. Not seeing the attached script either.

• Thanks

• We had to roll our own solution since we are using windows mountpoints for mapping new SAN luns into our clusters. Any chance you will be adressing that issue?

• Probably not, since I don't have a setup like that that I can test with. Sorry!

• Mat Raftree (10/4/2010)

We had to roll our own solution since we are using windows mountpoints for mapping new SAN luns into our clusters. Any chance you will be adressing that issue?

It can be done in Powershell using the "win32_mountpoint" class... I've been experimenting with it myself as I have the exact same problem. 🙂

• Thanks for the article.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Though, I did not test it yet on my environment right now but I'm very thankful and very grateful to Shaun for having this kind of article... Thanks a lot Shaun!!!! 🙂

• Glad to help!

• Still can't get the files. Anyone else have any luck ?

Oops ! my bad... I have it working now...

ThanX for the great script

AmcAmx

• It works fine for usual drives with a drive-letter

As soon as a disk has been mounted as a subfolder in a existing drive and the databases are within the mounted drive....it doesn't work.

Regards,

Dominic

• DAMM!!!....sorry guys....I saw now the similar posts :-S

• Great article and scripts. I'm in the process of trying them out now. Just a small issue. Please remember the square brackets [] in your dynamic SQL either side of the servername. That way server instances will get taken care of also.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply