DR node stop synchronizing

• I have three node cluster. Apparently databases are on my DR site are in "Not Synchronizing" state,  database sizes are from 300-500 gb, can it be fixed without backup on primary restore on secondary  as it will take days  due to 1 gb pipe between sites.  I have tried to resume data movement without luck, any suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Have you attempted to reboot your DR nodes?  Is this something that will cause a ruckus?

There was a previous post here

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/topic/alwayson-unable-to-resume-data-movement

might be some good info in the blog post posted at the bottom

• yes, rebooting the DR node  didn't help.

• Hi,

is there something in the ERRORLOG?

What about the HA endpoints, are they running, have all accounts the connect to endpoint permission?

Are there local firewalls, are you able to test the IP / hostname with your HA port 5022?

Kind regards,

Andreas

• end points are fine, I have another group with one database (size about 4 gb) on the same boxes, is working fine.

I have checked the endpoints and port 5022, local windows firewall is disabled, no change to network firewall, I am able to validate port 5022 via telnet, and other AG is working fine for which i had to remove replica from DR node and backup from primary and restore on DR node as it was complaining  about missing LSN when attempting to join the AG.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply