Distributed AG DB movement

• I have a DAG between On prem and Azure. We have a maintenance window coming up next week where networking team will be replacing some switches. It will cause internet outage for 4 hours. It will disrupt data movement between 2 servers. I have a plan where I pause DB movement in Azure before they start and then resume DB movement after the switches are replaced. I will not be running any backups during that time. I am avoiding having to restore 15+ DBs again on the secondary server (on prem) and add them back into DAG. Is there anything am I missing here? Any help or feedback is highly appreciated.

"He who learns for the sake of haughtiness, dies ignorant. He who learns only to talk, rather than to act, dies a hyprocite. He who learns for the mere sake of debating, dies irreligious. He who learns only to accumulate wealth, dies an atheist. And he who learns for the sake of action, dies a mystic."[/i]

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• I don't think there is an issue here. The logs should read and catch up once things resume.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply