Display a chart for every account, different dataset

• Hello. I have a report that has the option to generate a table for multiple account. I have been asked to add a chart to this report. The chart is populated with a different dataset as the table. The table dataset is grouped by district for a specific chosen data range. The chart is a trend line for as long as they've been a customer. I still get a table per account, but the data for each account aggregates into one chart. I tried to add the chart to the matrix, but they are different datasets, and I have no idea where to connect them using LookUp. Anyone have any ideas?

• amyfgehring - Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:43 AM

Hello. I have a report that has the option to generate a table for multiple account. I have been asked to add a chart to this report. The chart is populated with a different dataset as the table. The table dataset is grouped by district for a specific chosen data range. The chart is a trend line for as long as they've been a customer. I still get a table per account, but the data for each account aggregates into one chart. I tried to add the chart to the matrix, but they are different datasets, and I have no idea where to connect them using LookUp. Anyone have any ideas?

If you keep each account level table on a given page, you can have a separate dataset that feeds every chart, which will also be on each page, because you'll have these objects at the group level of the account, instead of in a detail section.

Steve (aka sgmunson) 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Rent Servers for Income (picks and shovels strategy)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply