Deprecation

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Deprecation

Malleswarareddy
    I.T.Analyst
    MCITP(70-451)

• Didn't notice the boxes were, well, boxes. So only selected one answer, which appears to be only half the correct answer.

Thanks for the question. BTW, do you get jokes at the office because your name is similar to "Malware"?

[font="Verdana"]Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.[/font]
    Connect to me on LinkedIn

• Stolen from Microsoft Exam questions.

• Thomas Abraham (6/8/2013)

Didn't notice the boxes were, well, boxes. So only selected one answer, which appears to be only half the correct answer.

+1

Same here, I also marked the single answer: Deprecation Final Support (Thinking that the question is about the features that will be removed from the next release after 2008 R2 )

~ Lokesh Vij

Guidelines for quicker answers on T-SQL question[/url]
    Guidelines for answers on Performance questions

Link to my Blog Post --> www.SQLPathy.com[/url]

Follow me @Twitter

• Easy one to start the week, thanks.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Lokesh Vij (6/9/2013)

Thomas Abraham (6/8/2013)

Didn't notice the boxes were, well, boxes. So only selected one answer, which appears to be only half the correct answer.

+1

Same here, I also marked the single answer: Deprecation Final Support (Thinking that the question is about the features that will be removed from the next release after 2008 R2 )

Ugh, me too. I really need to read these questions more carefully and maybe not try to answer them first thing in the morning.

• sestell1 (6/10/2013)

Lokesh Vij (6/9/2013)

Thomas Abraham (6/8/2013)

+1

Ugh, me too. I really need to read these questions more carefully and maybe not try to answer them first thing in the morning.

+1 Me three. Doesn't make me feel so bad though...I'm half right.

Everything is awesome!

• Dana Medley (6/10/2013)

+1 Me three. Doesn't make me feel so bad though...I'm half right.

+1 Me four... not that I depend on the crutch of having a (check 2) there or not... I just kept reading it as the ones on final support that will not be in the next version sort of thing.

--Mark Tassin
    MCITP - SQL Server DBA
    Proud member of the Anti-RBAR alliance.
    For help with Performance click this link[/url]
    For tips on how to post your problems[/url]

• I got it right, but I can imagine lots of people getting it wrong because only one of the two even classes is directly relevant to upgrading from a release to its immediate successor (as described here, upgrading from 2008 R2 to 2012). To me "in future releases" made it clear, but maybe that was only because I was fully awake at 17;00, not struggling to wake up at 07:00, when I read the question.

Tom

• Thanks for this unusual question!

• Revenant (6/10/2013)

Thanks for this unusual question!

Yeah, a new type of question..

• Hmmm, interesting.....

• Good one. Thanks. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply