Database Mirroring Disconnect

• I have noticed errors in the log cause mirroring disconnect and then few mins later connection established itself. So no issues on mirroring side. Cause few issues on application side. However, based on the below error so my understanding seems to be a network hiccup. Do you think of anything else that could cause this issue?

Database mirroring connection error 4 'An error occurred while receiving data: '10060(A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

• Could be server load, but I'd lean towards network issues.

• Got the same error as above.

Database mirroring connection error 4 .

Could be anything else other than server load or network issues?

• Adding more details, just checking to see if you have came across with this.

Error: 1474, Severity: 16, State: 1.

Database mirroring connection error 4 'An error occurred while receiving data: '10060(A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.)

Database mirroring is inactive for database 'DBName'. This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

-----------------------------

After looking into the logs on DR server, it started with login failed for the application account. Then the error is followed by below

Database mirroring is active with database 'DB Name' as the mirror copy

After approx 40 mins then below error is noticed...

Database mirroring connection error 4 'An error occurred while receiving data: '10060(A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed

I am not seeing any server load, but I'd lean towards network issues. Do you agree with this? If not what other reason it could be, any chance DNS issues?

If yes, other than fixing the network issue is anything else we can do on our side? Please advice?

Thanks in Advance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply