D B Design

• Hi

I am planning for New Database Design. The major scope of this project is storing and viewing the documents of the clients. I will like to have your valuable suggestions for Database design like tables to maintain and other related suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

• This question is impossible to provide an answer for. It's a bit like going to an architect and telling him/her that you want them to build you a building and then walking away and leaving them to it.

Arriving at a database design involves interviewing the customer, understanding what they want from a business perspective, as well as a user perspective and translating that into a design that will meet the requirements.

It could be that your design ends up having 3 tables or 300 hundred tables.

Sorry to not give you the answer you're looking for but without more information (and I'm talking lots more information) I couldn't even begin to guess as to what you'll need.

• Vyas,

You have already posted this question in the Administering section and had some answers so please don't double post. The topic has nothing to do with SS2K5 Replication.

As pointed out by others you will actually have to do some work yourself before you can expect anyone to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply