Creating Real time DASHBOARDS

• I've been going through the documentation of that CTP, and it seems you still need SharePoint:

In the Power View connectivity for Multidimensional Models CTP, connectivity to Multidimensional Models (cubes) is supported for Power View in SharePoint mode.

Power View for Multidimensional Models - Feature Drill Down

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Thanks...for the advice.

I understood bad so another time this huge Sharepoint...i begin to hate it...:-)

i imagine also people need to buy Sharepoint Enterprise...we have only Sharepoint Standard...

Why this ??? I have 60 users that every day quering Multidimensional cubes, why i cannot use powerful feature of PowerView with any models Tabular or Multidimensional...

Okay i think i will test PowerView next week installing Excel 2013 on my Home Pc, and i will test over PowerPivot model...

Will see if a day , something will be change...::angry:

Many thanks for your patience...

I hope to talk with you others times..

Have a good day.

• maretix (3/26/2013)

Thanks...for the advice.

I understood bad so another time this huge Sharepoint...i begin to hate it...:-)

i imagine also people need to buy Sharepoint Enterprise...we have only Sharepoint Standard...

Why this ??? I have 60 users that every day quering Multidimensional cubes, why i cannot use powerful feature of PowerView with any models Tabular or Multidimensional...

Microsoft is still a company who has to make profit. They want to sell SharePoint Enterprise licenses, so they put the good stuff over there.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• I know Targit, we used it for ours multidimensional cubes (SSAS).

It's fine and very, very simply to use.

We are in Italy, and we never had problems with sw house that provides Targit.

If Targit is not able to do a job or a expression, the house sw declares him or tries to solve the problem.

Ciao

L

• Hi we are in Italy too (Bologna)

3 years ago i saw a Demo about TARGIT.....

I think it is a good product...

I suggest to my chief to do a Demo again...

Many thanks...

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply