Creating a Short Question Thread?

• Ahoi,

what do you guys think about making a "Short Question Thread" for the regulars here in forum? (SQL Server related)

Regular visitors of the forum could post their questions there if something comes to their mind "i always wondered if .." and google does not really provide a satisfying answer and the question is not really "worth" creating a new topic in your opinion.

I personally have sometimes these random questions that spark my mind and because i don't want to create a new topic i forget about them after some point and they are forgotten.

Obviously this thread should not be for questions that needs multiple paragraphs and 100 lines of code.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  ktflash.
  • Having separate threads for each topic makes it easier to follow each conversation and also makes it easier Google it.  I'm also having trouble understanding what questions you might have that are not "worth" their own thread.

Drew

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  drew.allen.

J. Drew Allen
    Business Intelligence Analyst
    Philadelphia, PA

• Agreed with Drew. For example, you created a thread asking if it would make sense to add a short question thread.

Also, if you're just thinking that a short question/answer makes more sense for your situation, you could always put that on ask.sqlservercentral.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please follow Best Practices For Posting On Forums to receive quicker and higher quality responses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply