Can't subscribe to a report using a data model

• I can't subscribe to a report that is using a shared data source, the shared data source has the credentials stored but it still gives the subscription error message of:

'Subscriptions cannot be created because the credentials used to run the report are not stored'

I can subscribe to other reports that use the same data source directly but not to the reports that used the shared data source.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Hi.

Please refer to the url below:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms157386.aspx

I believe it can help you to solve your problem.

Good luck!

becklery

RAQ Report: Web-based Excel-like Java reporting tool[/url]

• The problem I have is I have other data models working but this one in particular doesn't let you subscribe whereas the others do using the same data source, so this article doesn't help, thanks anyway.

The reports I can't subscribe to work, the retrieve data to populate the report, but you can't subscribe even though they are set up exactly the same as other reports appart from a different data model but using the same data source, has anyone had a similar situation?

I think it must be something corrupt in the data mosel itself as the data source is fine, can this happen?

Thanks

• Found a solution or rather the reason why this was happening, there was model level security set in the model stopping integrated security working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply