bouncing emails SQLServerCentral.com

• Has anyone else been shown this error?

my email is working for sure as I do get subscriptions and database weekly emails so either this is a bug on the system or some emails are being sent to an incorrect email.

Your email provider is bouncing emails from SQLServerCentral.com.
    If you'd like to ensure that you receive emails again, please click here to reconfirm
    your email address. To help ensure emails from SQLServerCentral.com hit your inbox
    , please add subscriptions@sqlservercentral.com to your email contacts,
    and whitelist the domain if your email provider allows for this.
  • first thoughts - DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK

MVDBA

• then get someone to PM you and verify that you got an email. I smell a virus/malware somewhere

MVDBA

• Mike - this is shown on this site - not on any email I get

sqlservermessage

• email the webmaster at SQLservercentral

MVDBA

• I got this as well. Not sure what's going on, but I suspect something from an OoO triggered this. I just reconfirmed mine this am.

• What I heard back is that any sort of bounce, not OoO, will move you to unconfirmed for emails. We use a service, and they are a little conservative with the possibility that someone will complain for file a CAN-SPAM lawsuit.

Click to reconfirm and you will start getting emails.

• well. does not matter if I confirm or not - I still get the emails (reply to posts and news letter) but message won't go away.

go to the point where I confirm, get an email from "Are the posted questions getting worse?" a few mins later, go to site and it show the same message again.

• I'll have the webmaster reach out. You shouldn't continue to get this.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply