Bold rows in SSRS

• Hello,

I have a report that has a series of sub totals. Unfortunately, (due to the complexity of the spec) these sub totals are generated within a stored procedure and not as a group total in SSRS. Is there a way that I can highlight/Bold specific rows in reporting services? Perhaps it's some expression based on the row value?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

• You can use an expression to change the FontWeight if you have a column in your dataset that you can use to identify the rows. Something like the following...

=IIF(Fields!<Your Field Name>.Value = "<Total Row Value>", "Bold", "Normal")

• Thanks Very Much!

• I understand what you are saying, but I don't think that is my issue. I basically need to highlight some full rows. I cannot highlight the column names because the highlight is not based on the column name. So lets say that the following is my report and I want to bold the rows that have John and Mike as users. How would I go about doing this?

UserName/MoneyGenerated

Dave 12.34

John 13.28

Alex 10.12

Mike 9.65

• what might be easier is to set up your logic for what rows get highlighted in the query. Add another column called Highlight and set it appropriately...

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply