Always On Availability Groups Issue

• Hi,

I see couple of below errors for 2 sql server instances i.e. primary and secondary. When I see the dashboard, it displayed the state as critical and after few minutes it turned green (I mean the databases we are online and synchronized). I do not see any databases on both the instances in recovery pending or no sync state. They all show synchronized state. I am now confused why below error are getting generated SQL error log. Could it be intermittent issue?

Does the availability groups have the ability to auto heal after any network blip?

I did notice the Secondary shows as disconnected under the availability replicas. and primary shows as connected. The fail over mode is Manual and warning is also the same. Some availability replicas are disconnected.

Errors:

Always On Availability Groups: Local Windows Server Failover Clustering node is no longer online. This is an informational message only. No user action is required. - Are this messages common with Always on since they say no user action required?

Always On: The availability replica manager is going offline because the local Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) node has lost quorum. This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

Always On: The local replica of the availability group 'DemoGroup' is stopping. This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

Please advise on the above! Thanks!

• The Tlogbackups were working again and all came in SYNC again.

• I think it says no action is required because it can fix itself. However losing quorum is likely to be a potential problem.

What items are part of the Windows Server cluster? Is it only the two servers? Did anyone restart the secondary server at the time of the error?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply